Why do I need to join this platform? Isn’t my evidence-based college training enough?
As a healthcare provider with interest in spine care:
- You need continuing professional development (CPD/CEU)
- You need to rub shoulders with leading spine care professionals, globally
- You need to be continually exposed to latest best evidence, best practice, patient-centered research
- You need to get your patients better: safer, faster, cheaper, happier, measurable
- You need to grow a patient-centered practice, without gimmicks, quackery or salesy tricks
- You need mobile cloud-based, accredited online training
- You need the wisdom of group-think & global community in spine care – anywhere, anytime, any device
- You need to be ready for the next wave of healthcare: fee-for-value (as opposed to fee-for-service)
- You need to be ready for the impact of artificial intelligence, big data and wearable technologies on spine care
Our membership platform offers an all-in-one solution to this end, all accessible on the cloud, on any device.
I feel adequately equipped in spine care – why would I need to become a Primary Spine Provider?
Functioning in the primary spine practitioner role isn’t about a new profession, but about a ‘retooling’ of the workforce. Spine Cloud looks to enhance those skills you already have in neuro-musculoskeletal health care and utilize a biopsychosocial model of care, with added emphasis on language and communication. Spine Cloud allows for a sharing of information, clinical cases, forms and tools commonly seen by those clinicians functioning in the primary spine provider role.
You don’t need to become a ‘primary spine provider’; however, utilizing the knowledge, tools, skills of the PSP community will enhance your delivery of patient centered, evidence based spine care. Spine Cloud is about a community of spine health care providers who are committed to ongoing learning, sharing of best practices, focus on relationship centered care and operate a successful practice which emphasizes a biopsychosocial approach to spine care.
Why can’t I just make use of all the free content available on the Internet?
You absolutely can, and should avail yourself of whatever you can find on the internet that may help you. But that is a time consuming process, and forces you to make the determination of what is best practice and what is some fad. Spine Cloud has done the leg work for you – we offer information about current best practices in spine care as well as the information and skills to operate a successful primary spine care practice. Perhaps equally as important, Spine Cloud offers you to become a part of community of like-minded individuals interested in patient centered, evidence base care for spine related disorders that brings high value (quality outcomes/cost) to spine care.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
If at any point you are dissatisfied with your membership in Spine Cloud, you will receive a refund of your last 3 months of dues.
Does membership to Spine Cloud International open up job opportunities for me?
While we cannot guarantee you placement in a job, we will be posting opportunities for providers who could function in a primary spine provider role. Also, by being a part of primary spine provider community, you will learn about other clinicians looking to bring additional providers into their setting.